Maclean’s Ales 5k Beer Run 2019
Sunday September 29, 2019, 11:00 am
Maclean’s Ales, Industrial Park, Hanover. (52 14th Avenue)
|Mar 1 – April 30||May 1 – July 31||Aug 1 – Sept 27|
|General Registration||$45.00 + taxes||$55.00 + taxes||$65.00 + taxes|
Includes 5-9 oz race beers, 1 post race beer, sausage or burger and a race tech shirt.
Like beer? Like running? Put them together and come join us for the Maclean’s Ales 5k beer run! Maclean’s Ales 5k Beer Run is sponsored by Maclean’s Ales and supported by the Hanover Rotary Club with the assistance of the Saugeen Triathlon Club and approval of the Town of Hanover. All profits go towards the Hanover Rotary Club. Timed the old fashioned way. Non chip timed event..
- Best individual costume
- Best team costume
- Overall male and female winners
- Awesome draw prizes
1. In order to register a runner must be 19 years of age or older and must arrange for safe transportation home.
2. Each runner will drink 5 – 9 oz cups of Maclean’s draft beer and run 5 laps of a 1km flat loop around the industrial park. (beer,start,lap,beer,lap,beer,lap,beer,lap,beer,lap,finish).
3. Beer will be consumed before the lap is begun, at the transition zone tables. Each runner must ensure that their bib has been marked by a volunteer after consuming the beer and prior to leaving the transition zone.
4. If at any time a participant feels ill they will be encouraged to remove themselves from the course for their personal safety.
5. Any participant wishing not to continue consumption of alcohol prior to their next lap, but wish to complete the run is permitted to do so. The participant must still enter the transition zone prior to each lap and ensure a timing volunteer is made aware and receive the appropriate bib marking.
Early bird registration opens March 1!